What is CBD Lemon Vinaigrette?
Vinaigrette is a classic dressing often made from olive oil combined with acidic ingredients, such as vinegar or lemon juice. Lemon vinaigrette is easy to make and delicious. You can prepare it in less than 10 minutes, and it stays well in the fridge.
Lemon Vinaigrette tastes refreshed and earthy. It also looks flavourful in bright yellow. Adding a few drops of USDA organic CBD tincture into the lemon vinaigrette can benefit overall health, such as pain relief and reduce anxiety. The sauce is excellent on bread and salad. It is an easy way to put a meal together on a busy schedule.
USDA Organic CBD Oil
Lemon Vinaigrette is easy to make, rich in vitamins, and an anti-inflammatory powerhouse. It is a great anti-inflammatory food choice. Adding USDA organic CBD tincture can boost your overall immune system. Scientific evidence has continued to prove that CBD products can potentially ease symptoms like chronic pain, anxiety, depression, inflammation, migraines, autoimmune disease, and more.
CBD tincture can also be taken directly instead of added to the food. Regular intake can help CBD build up in your body to deliver more noticeable results. Taking CBD is safe, so don’t hesitate to make it your daily habit. If you wonder why to take CBD regularly, read Why Should You Take CBD Every Day.
- Fresh lemon juice – Lemons are a great vitamin source, making the dressing lively and bright!
- Finely grated lemon zest – A slight touch of lemon zest enhances the aroma experience.
- Extra-virgin olive oil – the fruity, bitter, or peppery taste of olive oil gives the flavor of richness.
- USDA Organic THC-free CBD oil – adding 2 droppers of organic CBD oil can boost your overall immune system.
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of salt and freshly ground pepper – Creating a balanced pop of all existing ingredients.
- Minced shallot or garlic: Adding a little bit of shallot or garlic can give the flavor a nice extra kick. Shallot has a mellow red onion taste, and it provides a mild garlic taste.
- Dijon mustard – Add the sweet and spicy flavor to strengthen the dressing. Dijon mustard has a sharp and robust taste. Recommend adding little by little until it reaches your favorite level.
- Honey – Honey or maple syrup gives an extra sweetness to balance the strong taste of garlic, lemon, and dijon mustard. Recommend adding little by little until it reaches your sweetness level.
- Fresh thyme – Adding fresh thyme can give an earthy aromatic flavor to your lemon vinaigrette. Thyme has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that help to improve your immune system, lower the risk of various diseases and improve skin condition. It is an easy-growing herb that is always recommended to keep at home.
Oil to the Acid ratio
- The classic vinaigrette: 3:1.
- Less oily and flavorful: 2:1
- Sharp taste: 1:1
- Mise en place: lemon juice, garlic, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Whisk as you pour in the olive oil until the dressing is thoroughly blended.
- Add 2 droppers of CBD tincture and stir evenly.
- Add thyme and stir gently,
- A small taste of lemon vinaigrette before serving, and add more seasoning to adjust flavors.
- The olive oil may solidify and separate from the lemon juice when storing lemon vinaigrette in the fridge since oil and vinegar do not mix. Simply remove the lemon vinaigrette from the fridge for 10 minutes and whisk it before serving.
Explore mindfulness living
The Wellness Journey explores holistic wellness: body, mind, and spirit. To look within means you’re willing to embrace both the best and worst aspects of yourself by accepting who you truly are in this life. Mindfulness is not a destination. It will always be a journey.