Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup
A cold winter day, a bowl of hot soup is always a good idea. In Taiwan traditions, hot soup is usually served on every meal. As in Chinese culinary cooking techniques, it discovered that boiling meat and vegetables together in water will release their nutrients into the water. Our body can absorb and pick up these nutrients easier because it didn’t have to break down and digest.
chicken soup is full of nutrients, and there are many ways to prepare. Drink it directly as soup, add noodles to it, or sometimes I use the soup for cooking rice.
– Half Chicken, chopped
– 2 pieces of ginger
– 1 Tps of rice wine
– 8-10 mushrooms
– A pinch of salt
Tips: Add a few red jujubes, and gogi will bring the taste out even more, and they are usually a good source of vitamins.
1. Add the chicken to the boiling water, leave it to boil for 3-4 minutes, discard the water, put the chicken in a cooking pot.
2. Cover the mushrooms with water, leave for 10 minutes.
3. soak gogi and red jujubes in a different container for 10 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms, gogi and red jujubes to the cooking pot with the chicken.
5. Add rice wine to the cooking pot.
6. cover all the ingredients with water, and bring to boil.
7. Turn the heat down to the lowest, cover the cooking pot and leave it to cook for 40 minutes.
8. Turn off the heat and add a pinch of salt, ready to serve.
When I was young, my parents always prepare chicken soup for me to fight flu. Many believe that Chicken soup can nourish beauty, strengthening health, and has healing power. It’s delicious, healthy, kids-friendly and easy to make! Why not try it at home.