Suppose you are constantly in self-doubt, stuck in past pain, not-so-happy, or feeling drained by overgiving to everyone except yourself. If so, the following wellness books will help you to heal, relax, practice self-care, and brighten your mindset. These books are written by life coaches and best-selling authors, and read by millions of readers around the world, which can give you a boost in self-confidence.
The Best Wellness Books to Live Your Best Life
1. What Happened To You? Conversations on Trauma, Resilience, and Healing by Bruce D. Perry and Oprah Winfrey
A wellness journey begins by releasing trauma and energetic blocks that prevent you from moving forward.
2. Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to Reclaiming Yourself by Nedra Glober Tawwab
3. Emotional Wellness: Transforming Fear, Anger, and Jealousy into Creative Energy by Osho
“Existence already accepts you. You do not have to earn it; you are already worthy. Relax, enjoy the way nature has made you.” ― Osho
4. You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.
5. Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self-Love Is the Key to Unlocking Your Greatness by Vex King
6. The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
“But when we really delve into the reasons for why we can’t let something go, there are only two: an attachment to the past or a fear for the future.” ― Marie Kondo
7. Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
“Breath is the king of mind.” ―
8. The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
“The truth is that things don’t matter equally, and success is found in doing what matters most.” ― Gary Keller
9. Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther and Jerry Hicks
10. The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
“You attract and manifest whatever corresponds to your inner state.” ― Eckhart Tolle
Venturing Forth: A Memoir of Resilience and Transformation. Join Hsin Chen on her inspiring journey to overcome adversity, including COVID, mental health challenges, parenting doubts, and post-divorce dating. Discover the power of positivity and mindfulness in finding serenity within life’s chaos.
For more information, click HERE